bad text file: {"title": "Mt Constance, Tunnel Creek, Sept 17 2011","descr": "

We took another shot at the Tunnel Creek route, delayed until September due to the rock that rolled onto the road, blocking it until the end of August. Forecast was spot-on - we had good weather and a sunny afternoon, with the rain - and plenty of it - arriving just before dark just as we got back to camp. So we ran out of time to finish the final traverse to the summit block, but we did get through and well past the best part - the "Fingertip Traverse".

A major delay was the short section of steep snow past the notch, that I wasn't expecting, so we didn't bring crampons. Afterwe got through it, a soloist comes scrambling down from the rocks above. Now I know better - I am a rock climber, after all!

Another time, with more daylight and a clearer forecast...

","p1010957": "","p1010958": "","p1010959": "","p1010960": "","p1010961": "","p1010962": "","p1010963": "","p1010964": "","p1010965": "","p1010966": "","p1010968": "","p1010969": "","p1010970": "","p1010971": "","p1010972": "","p1010973": "","p1010974": "","p1010975": "","p1010976": "","p1010977": "","p1010978": "","p1010979": "","p1010980": "","p1010981": "","p1010982": "","foobar":""}

p1010957
p1010958
p1010959
p1010960
p1010961
p1010962
p1010963
p1010964
p1010965
p1010966
p1010968
p1010969
p1010970
p1010971
p1010972
p1010973
p1010974
p1010975
p1010976
p1010977
p1010978
p1010979
p1010980
p1010981
p1010982